Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 48: Hello Weekend!

Last night I went to the Iron Pigs game with my company and I treated myself to a night 32oz beer.  It was nice hanging out with co-workers, enjoying the game, and of course enjoying  my adult beverage.  Dennis wasn't able to join us because he had a softball game, which was fine, but what I find funny is the text message I sent to him before I fell asleep:

July 29th 10:05pm "Going to sleep wake me up for crossfitttttt."

Something is taking over me!  I have gone to a WOD 7 days in a row, and depending on what time I get home tonight from Philly, I may try to keep the streak going.  I think that I've been trying to get extra WOD's in to offset my eating. 

I've been doing the best I can with the give situations, but for some reason the past two weeks I've been in more restaurants/social situations/parties than I have in the past two months. 

I've learned that cheating on a day that I haven't worked out is like a double whammy and cheating on a day that I have worked out doesn't give me as much guilt, but trust me I still feel some.

There is only one week left of The Best Shape of My Life Challenge and I am hoping for no surprises here.  I have earned enough points to get my entry fee of $50 dollars back, which was my main goal, and I have lost about 7 pounds.  (This should adjust with the final weigh in).  No matter what happens, I have to be proud of myself.

I have learned a great deal about having a healthy life style and challenge or not I'm going to try to be as healthy as I can.  I know that if I continue to work as hard as I have been inside and out of Crossfit, I will always look and feel my best. 

I decided to make this experience public by having this blog, so it's only fair that I include my before and after pictures once the challenge is over.

I hope everybody is enjoying this beautiful Saturday day!!


WOD:
Arnie


21 Turkish Get Ups (R Arm)
50 Kettlebell Swings
21 OHS (L Arm)
50 Kettlebell Swings
21 OHS (R Arm)
50 Kettlebell Swings
21 Turkish Get Ups (L Arm)

22:49

No comments:

Post a Comment