Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 43: New Type of Workout

On Day 12 of my blog, I told readers that even after 8 weeks of Crossfit, I was introduced to a new type of workout, flipping ginormous tires. 

Here we are day 42 of my blog and 14 weeks into Crossfit and I'm doing a new workout, Sled Pulls.  How awesome is that? 



The girls RX (prescribed) was 25lbs on the sled, and Trainer Mike's advise was "oh these suck."  Thanks for the tip!  I started out running pulling the sled and I thought, "this isn't too bad" until my legs felt like they weighed 100 lbs and from then on I had to walk to rest of the way.

The rest of the workout I very much enjoyed and felt confident in.  MUCH better mood today than on Sunday. 



SKILL:
2 Rounds
500 Meter Row
200 Meter Run

5 x 10 Back Squats (55,65,75,80,75) 

WOD:
7 Minute AMRAP
400 Meter Sled Pull (25lbs)
10 Kettlebell Swings (1pood)
5 Hand Stand Push Ups (1 Abmat + 1 45 weight for height)

Score 3 +6

No comments:

Post a Comment