Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 39: Less Than 2 Weeks Left

The Best Shape of Your Life Challenge is almost over and as I posted yesterday, I have already reached my goal.  I am still going to take the last 12 days super seriously and I want my final weight in to be awesome! Anywhere in the 140s would be a huge win for me. 

Starting on Monday (July 25th) I am going to keep much better track of my weights so I can build them up on a more consistent basis.

Right now I either do the Strength Session with the group or I do the Endurance Skill.  Either way, I should be keeping better track of my weights to gage improvement. 

Today I took off, I was VERY sore and insanely tired from the Mon - Wed WODS that I had attended this week thus far, most of them being morning WODS.  Dennis was kind enough to take some pictures of me doing some back squats and I honestly cannot believe they are pictures of me.  Not in a million years did I think anybody would EVER see me lifting weights.  Isn't there a saying about doing one thing a day that scares you? 


If these pictures don't scare you there is something wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment