Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 29: What Came First, The Chicken or The Egg?

The answer to that age old question doesn't matter, because if you are a Rooster you better hide your wives and children.


I have been on the Paleo diet for 12 weeks or 84 days.  Every day, I have eaten 3 eggs.  That equals 252 eggs to date.  Dude, that's a lot of eggs!  

Chicken is also a main part of the Paleo diet.  I sadly don't have a fun way to calculate how much chicken I have eaten, but I assure you it is a lot.  


And being the random person I am, actually asked Dennis if it would make sense for us to raise some chickens in our back yard.  Anybody have any pro's or con's about raising chickens? 


Around 4pm today I got a headache and was debating going to class today.  Luckily I didn't talk myself out of going (with the help of my ultra supportive husband) and of course I felt better after the WOD.  

Today was the halfway weigh in of the 8 week challenge and I held my own at 152.2  down from 159.  I am really hoping to get down into the 140s if not 145 by the end of the next four weeks.  That will have me bikini ready for Labor Day Weekend.  

I have some pretty cool before and after pictures, BUT I'm a bit embarrassed to post them just yet.  I'm not so embarrassed about the afters, its the before pictures that really upset me.  It's crazy what losing 15lbs looks like.  I have also very much enjoyed only having to try on one outfit each morning for work, and not rushing home from work simply to put on "comfy" clothes.


SKILL:
Run 800m x 3 for time
5 x 10 Back Squats


WOD:
75 Kettlebell Snatches


Not going to post times with these, as my math was wrong for the runs and I was doing a very modified WOD and wasn't sure if I was even doing it right. 





No comments:

Post a Comment