Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 19: It's Friday, Friday

Last night (day 18) I went out to dinner with some friends at Tapas on Main, and I did as best as I could.

I did not have the bread they served when we sat down, I drank water, not the delicious Sangria, and stayed within my restrictions of Paleo. And while all my friends indulged in dessert, I just sat their enjoying their company. 




Today is the last work day before a 3 day weekend, and my boss has decided to let us out at noon!  At first I was gung ho about making it to a WOD, but after coming home and doing some cleaning, I decided to skip.  I felt a little guilty about it, but I wasn't in the best mood so it was prob best I skipped.

I went to Dennis' softball game and resisted the urge to drink with the team after the game.  yay! 

Tomorrow Dennis, Kyle, and I are going on a 44+ Mile Bike Ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment