Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 25: That's Not Sweat, It's My Body Crying

All my life I have considered myself an above average sweat-er. 

In high school (when I exercised the least) I would sweat standing still.  It was embarrassing and I had no idea why it was happening.   

In college, I realized that if I drink lots of water and exercised, I would only sweat during my work outs and not during my normal day. It was a revolution and a pretty cool benefit of working out. 

Now, I only sweat during Crossfit, but it is almost out of control.  Today was no exception.  After I complete my Skill I was dripping like a faucet.

During the WOD, you could clearly see my "Sweat Angel" where I was doing the pushups and the modified Toe2Bars.  My clothes were soaked through by the end of the session and could be ringed out. 

Crossfit in the AM + Humidity + Super Hydrated Karen = SWEATY MAN TANK

After the WOD I downed a 32oz serving of water without hesitation and continued to drink water through out the day.  That's a lot of water. 


SKILL:
4,000 Meter Row for Time  19:31

WOD:
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Hand Release Pushups
Toe2Bar
Double Unders


18:38

No comments:

Post a Comment