Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 26: Always on the Go

I am notorious for jam packing my weekends and being "booked" months at a time.  This weekend is no different. 

I am visiting my cousin in Conshohocken tomorrow and I am attending a Baby Shower on Sunday.  So for the weekend, I will be living out of this:

Dooney & Burke Suitecase (Cat Sold Separately)



Now normally I would get a Crossfit610 WOD in on Saturday morning, but tomorrow is the gym's Grand Reopening, so the festivities don't start until noon, and I will have already left by then.  So I am faced with a dilemma.  Luckily I have already gotten 4 WODs in this week, so I have already earned 10 exercising points.  Taking Saturday off is fine, BUT I really think I have a chance of getting in a WOD in on Sunday at a different box. 

I love how all the trainers at the different boxes are so nice.  I have alerted the trainers that I may drop in for a WOD and they are always welcoming and friendly. 

Today I went to the 5pm class and despite the bad weather we were asked to run outside.  It was actually refreshing. 

Boomer ALWAYS wants to go to Crossfit with me!


Happy Weekend Everybody!


SKILL:
3 Rounds
750m Row
50 Double Unders

4 x 7 Front Squats


WOD:
Nicole
400M Run
Max Pull Up

Score = Total Pull Ups

48

2 comments: