Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 50: 1 Week Left

One week from today I will be at the end of the "Best Shape of Your Life Challenge" and I am very excited to see how everybody does! 

This week I am going to be super strict with  my diet to make up from my poor dieting last week.  This week I am ramping up my veggie servings and definitely not drinking. 

This weekend I am going camping so I should easily avoid such temptations. 


Dennis and I have gotten into a really good habit of going to the morning WODS, and Dennis overachieved today by going back to Crossfit at 7pm to work on some things.  I packed a bag to go back after work, but I decided to get some house stuff done and get to bed early instead. 



Crossfit is holding another cool event called the "9-11 Throwdown" and after much debate, I decided I'm going to participate in the WOD.  If any of you readers would like to participate in the WOD, donate to the cause, and/or come down to Crossfit610 and support me....it would be greatly appreciated! 

Here is the link to donate: 

http://www.thedisposableheroesproject.com/merchandise.html

If you do donate or have any questions, please email me (karen.kyker@gmail.com) the amount so we can keep track of our box's raising efforts. 

Skill:
2,000 Meter Row
100 Double Unders
90 Abb Matt Sit Ups
3 x 10 Backsquat 75lbs

WOD:
3 Rounds
2:00 Double Unders
2:00 Break

Difference Between Rounds = Box Jump Burpees

28-32-32 = 4 Box Jump Burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment