Tuesday, August 23, 2011

31 Days to Vegas: Support Systems

After doing two Crossfit sessions yesterday, I wasn't sure if I would make it out for today's 6am.  The alarm goes off and I asked Dennis if he is going to go to the 6am session.  If you read between the lines, I'm REALLY asking if I can go back to sleep and go to Crossfit at 5pm instead.  Dennis says "I'm going" therefore I am going too. 

What keeps you motivated?

I just had a nice long convo with my old college roommate who just has taken up running again.  She and two of her friends have signed up for a 5k in September and they all have been training at their own leisure.  They all have an app on their phone that posts their milage and pace on facebook for all to see.  Dani (my old roommate) admitted that if she hasn't run yet and sees that her other friends have, it motavates her to go. 


What does it boil down to?  ACCOUNTABILITY!  

Dennis and I Being Accountable Together

Skill:
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Ring Rows
HSPU

WOD:
5 Minute AMRAP
25 DU
5 Ground to Overhead Dumbells   (2+14)

5 Minute AMRAP
L-Sits
100 Meter Run     (7)

5 Minute AMRAP   (2+13)
15 Sit Ups
15 Burpees



No comments:

Post a Comment