Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheat Week

I've deemed this week my "cheat week" to keep my sanity after being good for 16 weeks.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to over indulge in my most missed foods, but I am going to loosen the reigns on what I am going to be eating.

I am not going to purchase any bad foods, I am simply going to eat things that I wasn't able to eat but had in the house.  For example, I had a box of stuffing and a can of cranberry sauce.  Both items weren't allowed, so this week I made the stuffing and some chicken and have been having that for lunch for the past week.  The good news here is that I divided up the stuffing, cranberry sauce, and chicken into four servings rather than eating all of it at once.  Now they are gone out of my house and I wont be buying them again.  Same goes with the two hot dogs and buns left over from a cookout.  I have a hard time throwing things away so that will be my dinner and now they are gone never to be replaced again.  See where I am going with this? 

I am SURE it will add a few pounds to my weight, but starting Sunday I am going back at it hard core.  I plan on doing a major Paleo food swoop on Sunday and start measuring, chopping, and planning my meals for the next week.  I REALLY want to see 139 on the scale, like no joke. 

I have set myself new goals (see previous posts) and I am going to start over with my blog count ups.....actually....I may do a count down to Vegas.  I am so excited for this mini vacation to celebrate my husband's 30th.  We went as far as booking a photographer to take pictures of us in our "new and improved" bodies.  So insanely pumped.  I have to laugh because both of us are eager to visit the Crossfit's in Vegas to of course add to our box visited collection.  (I am taking bets on whether or not Dennis actually makes it to CF on vacation or not). 

This weekend is Dennis' company party, at a lake, with water activities so this will be the first post Crossfit bathing suit appearance I will be making and I am kinda excited/nervous.  I know I look better than I did 16 weeks ago, but I'm still lacking confidence in my body.  Thank the lord for cute bathing suit cover ups!


Skill:
400 Meter Run
500 Meter Row
Dynamic Stretching

WOD:
7 Minutes to find Max Snatch Balance 45lbs
3 Minutes Hand Stand 1:45
2 Minutes Max DU 28ish?

No comments:

Post a Comment