Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cheat Week is Over!

Today was my last day of Cheat Week and it is bitter sweet. 

I very much enjoyed eating whatever I wanted, rather than what I should be eating, but I could not help but notice how crappy in general I felt.  You know that old expression "You are what you eat?"  I 100% know what they mean by that.  Eat crap, feel like crap, eat well, feel well.  

I spent most of today grocery food shopping and preparing foods for the week.  I made an amazingly delicious looking chili for my lunches this week and I can't wait to try it tomorrow.

I went to CF on Saturday and we had to do our WOD at a playground since we were locked out of the gym.  It was kinda sucky but overall I thought it was fun and more of a team building day than anything. 



Tomorrow starts the count down to Vegas blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment