Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 54: Things Don't Always Go As Planned

Since I thought I was going to be going camping for the weekend I made sure to get in my final WOD of the week Friday morning.  Check!

As it turns out my plans dramatically changed, camping was cancelled, and I found myself on a Friday night with no plans and my WOD already done for the day.  After multiple texts my plans solidified, and I was off to the Velodrome to watch the bike races with a few friends. 

It ending up being a random showing, but I found myself with 8 friends, most of which I haven't seen or talked to in a few months.  Two of them specifically approached me to tell him how great I look and how they have been keeping up with my blog.  WINNING!

The rest of the night was quite hilarious as everybody was trying to get me to drink beer and kept making fun of my "cave woman" ways.  But I held strong, didn't drink, and still had a really fun time.  With the weigh in only a few days away I figured it wasn't worth the empty calories.  The only slight issue with refusing drinks is that EVERYBODY thinks you are pregnant.  Friends, is it really that hard to believe that I would turn down beers for the sake of my health/weight loss goals?!?

Halloween 2011 Costume?
In all seriousness it was awesome to hear that people have been following my blog and getting something out of it.  It has helped me stay on track with my goals and most of all it's been fun to write.  I always appreciate any feedback (positive or negative) and any suggestions are welcomed.  :)

Skill:
5 Rounds
30 Seconds Row
30 Seconds DU
30 Seconds Rest

3 x 10 Front Squat 70lbs


WOD:
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Pull Ups
HSPU

24:50

No comments:

Post a Comment