Friday, August 19, 2011

36 & 35 Days to Vegas: MTV Rivals

Yesterday was my rest day and today I went to the 6am class alone to get my WOD in before my weekend in Ocean City, NJ.  I can't wait!

One of my favorite MTV shows of all times are the Challenges.  These are slight spin off's of the Real World and what used to be Road Rules.  For as long as I could remember I would eagerly await the new episodes each week to see what happens next. 

MTV Rivals Cast 2011
This season the Challenge was called "Rivals" and basically your partner through out the show is somebody that you have had a serious beef with in the past.  Genius!  It forces enemies to work together as a team and of course natural drama ensues. 

The things that the teams have to do are quite intense and very physically demanding.  I have heard the cast mention many times that they have trained for these types of challenges, and I have to wonder if ANY of them do crossfit? 

Crossfit610 2011 Hopefulls
Besides the fake boobs and bikinis.....there aren't too many differences between the two pics!


SKILL:
TABATA
30 Seconds ON
10 Seconds OFF
8 Rounds of Rowing
8 Rounds of DU

3 x 10 Front Squat: 65lbs.

WOD:
12 HSPU
2 Power Clean
10 HSPU
4 Power Clean
8 HSPU
6 Power Clean
6 HSPU
8 Power Clean
4 HSPU
10 Power Clean
2 HSPU
12 Power Clean

10:45 (55lbs)  

No comments:

Post a Comment