Friday, August 26, 2011

28 Days to Vegas: WINNING!

Today is my rest day and I am VERY grateful for it.  The WOD today was "Annie" and Dennis and I decided that we would do that later on in the week as our double workout. 

I am really excited to report that I won a facebook drawing!  Now, if you are one of my friends and reading this, you are probably rolling your eyes and saying "of course you did" and if you DON'T know me personally, you are happy and excited! 

I just happen to be one of those people that wins things more times than not.  I've won diamond necklaces, gift cards, raffles, and of course my biggest claim to fame is my $1,000 game of Bingo on my cruise.  Well, friends and strangers, I just won myself a free Personalized Crossfit Journal from JournalMENU.  I simply "liked" the page, and out of 400 "likes" they picked me.  Whoop Whoop! 

Erica and I quickly got starting tailoring the journal with what I wanted to have in it.  She sent me a template and I picked out the sections that I wanted her to include.  It's really awesome!  I'll be able to track all my WODs and more importantly keep track of my weights.  I know I do that here in my blog, but this I can keep at Crossfit610 and quickly reference.  This is huge for me since I am trying to increase my weights to get up to being prescribed. 

I'm also excited because she took a photo that I had of myself doing a WOD and she included that on the back cover and we put 610's  logo on the front.  It's in the mail and I am eagerly waiting it's arrival.  I listed their website on the right column if anybody is interested in getting their own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment