Wednesday, August 17, 2011

37 Days to Vegas: Fight Gone Bad

On Septemeber 17th 2011, I will be participating in the Fight Gone Bad fundraiser in Philly.  I am trying to raise $500 dollars which goes to three great causes: Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Crossfit Kids, and Camp Patriot.  Here is a link to my donation site if you'd like to contribute.  Even if it is a small amout ($5-$10) it is greatly appreciated! 



The Fight Gone Bad is a benchmark workout and goes as follows:  There are five stations:

Row (for Calories)
Sumo Deadlight High Pull
Box Jump
Push Press
Wall Ball

For 3 rounds you spend 1 minute at each station doing as many reps as possible.  You only get 1 minute break after each set of 5 stations are completed.  I am hoping to make Crossfit610 and all my donors proud!

Karen O'Donnell Fight Gone Bad Fundraising Page


SKILL:
50-40-30-20-10
DU and T2B

WOD:
800 Meter Run
30 Power Snatches (45)
800 Meter RUn

16:17


No comments:

Post a Comment