Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 56: Baby Shower!

Today I attended my friend Heather's Baby shower and it was really fun and very cutely themed.  Bumble Bees!  I had to laugh because it was time to eat and here were the choices:

Panera Bagels
Pastries
Breakfast Cassarole
Fruit Tray

My saving grace was the Fruit Tray.  It was pretty upsetting at first that there was mostly all these delicous food choices (Bagels USED to be one of my favorite foods), but knowing that I had my final weigh in, I loaded my plate up with fruit and kept drinking water to keep my stomach full.  No sweat!

The rest of the day I was a lazy bum....just hung around the house mostly.  No matter what happens tomorrow on the scale I need to be proud of myself.  I've come a long way in 16 weeks and I should celebrate the fact that I've stuck to the work outs and the diet for this long. 

My only real hope is that I stay in the 140's for the final weigh in.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment