Thursday, September 1, 2011

22 Days to Vegas: 21 Hour Day

5:00am - Wake Up

6:00am - Start WOD

7:00am - Head to Work

8:00am - Start Work

5:00pm - Leave Work

6:00pm - Leave PA

Drive through PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA

2:00am - Arrive in Dennis, MA and FINALLY get to bed.

Amazingly enough, I was able to stay up the entire 21 hours, even when 8 hours of it were in a car. 

This Labor Day Weekend we are taking our annual girls trip up to Cape Cod to visit our friend Sarah who's parents have a vacation house there.  The drive is exceptionally long, but worth every mile. 

I have to laugh that the town name is Dennis, since obviously that is the name of my husband, so no matter how much I TRY not to think about him while on vacation, all the "Dennis" signs are always in my face. 

I am glad that I got a WOD in this morning since I know I won't be going to any Crossfit boxes until at least Tuesday.  It is up to me over vacation to do travel WODS. 


SKILL:
Dynamic Stretching


WOD:
Bear Complex

5-4-3-2-1

30 DU between sets

30 DU penalty for dropped bar during set. 

19:28 - No Penalty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment