Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vegas Trip Recap Day 3 of 3

Being the last day of my mini vacation, I didn't know how the day was going to go.  I had already gotten quite drunk 2 days in a row, and I wasn't sure if I was going to go for a third and final drunken day.  

Again we had no hard plans for the day.  The only thing I had to do was to make sure to pack all my stuff for my SUPER early 6am flight Monday morning.  

We decided that today was going to be the day that we just walk the strip and go where ever the wind took us.  This ended up being a really fun time.  I found it odd that thus far, I hadn't drank an alcoholic beverage out of a normal shaped glass.  Everything comes in a football, a yard, guitar.....pretty much any shape you can think of.  My down fall?  The frozen vodka/pink lemonade drinks in the funny shaped cups.  They are so delicious!

We found ourselves at a 1 deck blackjack table that was seriously on fire.  We played for a couple hours and we all doubled if not tripled our money.  From there we just bounced around, gambling, refilling our obnoxious cups and finally ended up at our hotel's 2 dollar taco place.  I was really really really said that I had to leave Vegas in a few hours.  

 
Sunrise from our Hotel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment