Friday, September 2, 2011

21 Days to Vegas: Beach WOD

Since I was without a Crossfit box for the whole long weekend, I knew I had to do something while away. 

Fortunately, I packed my trusty jump rope and my new CROSSFIT JOURNAL that I won on Facebook from JournalMENU.com.  In the journal it provided me with several travel WODS to do while away from the box.  I had also recently downloaded a TABATA app on my phone (free of charge) for such instances. 

So along with my sun glasses and sun block, I grabbed my journal and my phone and headed to the beach. 

While my three friend went for a leisurely walk, myself and Jackie decided on doing the Travel TABATA WOD. 


I must admit that when we first started, I was really embarrassed.  I could tell people were staring and after the first set, I just focused on my  movements and getting the reps in.  After we were done, I was covered in sand but felt really happy about getting in the WOD. 

After a couple hours on the beach we decided to do some day time drinking on the beach. 




WOD:
Travel TABATA

Air Squats
Push Ups
Sit Ups
Burppes

8 Rounds of Each 20 Seconds on 10 Seconds Off

Total Reps: 300

No comments:

Post a Comment