Thursday, September 8, 2011

15 Days to Vegas: Weirdness

First off, I'd like to apologize for not keeping up with my blogging.  I try to do them on a daily basis, but since Labor Day it's been hectic and I've let it slip.  Second, I'd like to apologize for not posting cool pictures with my posts.  I know those are the highlight of the blogs and I've been slacking for sure.  I'm trying to get caught up and soon things shall be back to normal! 

It's amazing how I can go weeks feeling amazing and then all of a sudden it can seem like nothing is going right. 

I started getting these bad sore throats at night, sometimes causing me to wake up and stay up for hours.  They would last until the morning and by noon I would be fine.  At first I thought it was strep, but one doctor's visit later I have been told that I have allergies!  Nothing that taking a pill a night can't fix. Fine.  Since sleep has been an issue, I will go to the later class. 

Work has been really stressful.  I work for a small company and there have been talks of lay offs.  My coworkers are my friends and having to let people go is very difficult.  As Human Resources I have to play a huge roll of these lay offs and they just plain out suck.  Typically I can get out of work to make Crossfit on time, but today it is just not happening.  So today will be a rest day.

As most of you have  noticed, my countdown to Vegas is dwindling and well typical Karen is being afraid of success.  For the last two weeks I haven't been eating very well and having that long weekend without going to crossfit per say is giving me the complex of failure.  Physically I am doing fine, but mentally I feel like a train wreck.  How do I get myself out of this funk?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment