Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9 Days to Vegas: Single Digits to VEGAS!

As the countdown to Vegas dwindles, I have realized a few things.  I have lost sight of many of my goals that I have set since the Best Shape of Your Life Challenge has ended.

1. Be in the 140s for Vegas.  I haven't weighed myself in weeks and to be honest I have been true to going to Crossfit at least 3 if not more days per week but I haven't been eating well at all.  I have been following the basic guidelines, but I have been cheating quite a bit (which could explain the funk I've been in for the past week or two).  I think I am going to wait to weigh myself the day of my flight. 

2. Moving up in weights.  I have 100% noticed my strength increasing.  I am not doing too many WODS prescribed, but I am slowly but surely moving up.  I have been trying to keep track of my weights in the tab labeled weight stats but I know I have to be more diligent with recording them. 

3. Abs....LOL..well this one is going to hold off.  I still have a good amount of pudge going on in my stomach area and it seems to be holding on for dear life.  However, when I move certain ways, with a certain light I swear I can see some lines forming.  (Just play along so I feel better).


I have already decided that after Vegas I am going back to strict paleo eating.  It always amazes me how you can diet alone, you can workout alone, but you wont get real results unless you pair the two together.  Its hard enough doing one never mind two, but I have to remember how awesome I felt when I did both and how my body changed so drastically. 

I have also decided to reinstate the before and after photos after Vegas.  They were a HUGE motivation tool and they helped me stay on track. 


Skill
Rowing Pyramid
10-20-30-20-10
Hard Pulls, then Easy Pulls

example: 10 Hard Pulls, 10 Easy Pulls, 20 Hard Pulls, 20 Easy Pulls etc.

Burgener Warm Up

10 Minutes to Find Max Snatch Balance (50lbs)

WOD
"ISABEL"

30 Snatches for Time (55lbs)

3:59

No comments:

Post a Comment