Tuesday, September 6, 2011

17 Days to Vegas: This is Going to Suck

Nothing gives me more Crossfit anxiety than going to a WOD after not going to a WOD for a few days.  Lesson:  Always go to Crossfit!!

Back during the Biggest Loser days I think I missed two consecutive days and when I came back, Trainer Mike greeted me by saying "Karen, I feel like I haven't seen you since 1985."  (BTW I was 2 in 1985).  So what this said to me was that Trainer Mike and Molly KNOW when you've missed a few days and aren't afraid to make you feel bad about it. 

Dennis and I got to bed super early last night....as in like 6pm early...but we both we unable to get up for the 6am class.  Sighhh. 

EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY at the 5pm class was dreading the 100 Burpees split into 5 rounds.  They are seriously the most dreaded movement. 

Instead of doing endurence today, I participated in the group strength where we had to find our max Squat Cleans (7 in under 45 seconds).  It was kinda fun, but as always pretty challenging. 

Strength:
12 Minute Cap to find your Max Squat Clean. You must do 7 Squat Cleans in 45 seconds for them to count!

65lbs

WOD
5 Rounds

3 Power Cleans 70lbs 
20 Burpees

12 minute(ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment