Friday, September 9, 2011

14 Days to Vegas: Slacking

For whatever reason I cannot get into the swing of things this week.  I tried AGAIN to get up for the 6am class but couldn't. 

I should have brought workout clothes to work to go to the gym after....I didn't. 

And the last straw....when I was released from work today at 3pm I should have gone home, gotten clothes and made the 415 or 5pm class....I didn't. 

What did I do?

I went home sat in my room and felt sorry for myself.  I eventually fell asleep and woke up at 6pm.  Too late to do any WODs.  I have been so off this entire week and I really hope that this is the end of it. 

It's amazing how much time I've wasted saying, I'll do better tomorrow.  Before I know it an entire week has past me by and I have accomplished nothing.  I am getting really frustrated and upset with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment