Monday, September 19, 2011

4 Days to Vegas: Challenge Remorse

Have you ever made a major purchase and then immediately regretted it?

Have you ever gotten a tattoo and then said to yourself, why'd I do that?

Have you ever said "I Do" and then wake up to your new husband violently puking in the hotel toilet after he promised not to get "bombed" on your wedding day?

If you have (Karen = 3 out of 3), then you have experienced remorse! 



It hasn't been 5 days of the 100,000 meter challenge yet and I am already feeling remorse.  It's really hard to row at least 3,333.33 meters per day, everyday for 15 days. 

I started off pretty strong, but missed Saturday and only got a small row in on Sunday.  In order to just make up for lost days, I had to row 7,000 meters today.  GOOD THING IT WAS MY REST DAY.  The row took just under 35 minutes and I felt like I was going to puke.  And I had to do all that just to keep up!  With Vegas coming up so soon, I have no idea how I'm going to make it to my 100,000 meter goal by October 15th. 

In other news, Dennis asked me if I had signed up for Festivous 2, which I hadn't and when I looked up the event it was alreay sold out.  Oh well, one less thing for me to get stressed about. 


Active Rest Day
7,000 Meter Row 32.53.0


No comments:

Post a Comment