Monday, September 12, 2011

11 Days to Vegas: Horrible Day!

Today was a horrible day!  Last night I was super sore from the 9/11 workout and I just knew I wasn't going to be able to get up for the 6am class.

No biggie, I'll just catch one of the pm classes. 

Dennis leaves for work about 30 minutes before me which is totally fine, except when MY car keys are in his glove compartment.  UGH.  I frantically call Dennis' cell to see if he would be kind enough to turn around and bring back my keys, but low and behold, his phone is dead and he doesn't answer. 

I think to myself and say, well I can always work from home today right?  WRONG. Dennis had brought our laptop to a football draft and then went straight to a bachelor party.  When they all got home from drinking Dennis decided to use the laptop to charge his phone.  WHILE he was doing this, one of our good friends (ART) stumbled, fell, and landed right on the laptop breaking the screen.  So at the moment I don't have a computer. 

UGH.  OK who at work drives by me that can pick me up.  NOBODY ughhhhh.  So I sheepishly call my co-worker Evan who graciously comes and picks me up. 

Once I'm at work, I have to figure out how to get home.  Dennis agrees to pick me up and then both of us can go to the 5pm class.  That would have been awesome except traffic was bad and we were too late.  Luckily we ran some errands in the meantime and attended the 7pm class. 

I hope the rest of the week does not continue like today!

Skill
6 Sprints

WOD
5 Minute AMRAP: 10 Wall Balls (14lbs) 2 Wall Climbs = 3+6
4 Minute AMRAP: Hollow ROck = 8
3 Minute AMRAP: Burpee Box Jump = 22
2 Minute AMRAP: DU = 50
1 Minute Squat Hold = PASS

No comments:

Post a Comment