Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 Days to Vegas: Bad Diet

Last full day in PA before my trip to Vegas!

I've been eating like crap for multiple reasons.

1. I haven't been grocery shopping for at least a week, so I have no fresh foods.


Ok so I guess there is only one main reason why I haven't been eating well this week.  My saving grace here is that I've been doing the WODs 4-5 times a week and the ADDING at least a 3k row, which burns a ton of calories.  I'm not trying to justify the crap I've been putting into my body, but it def makes me sleep better at night. 

Starting October first I am going back to hard core Paleo and I will have to up my rowing meters for sure. 


"JOSH"
1 Round for Time:

21 OH SQUATS (40)
42 PULL UPS  (GB)
15 OH SQUATS
30 PULL UPS
9 OH SQUATS
18 PULLUPS
13:33


No comments:

Post a Comment