Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best Shape of My Life Challenge

I can't wait to see myself in 8 weeks, I have taken Crossfit's "Best Shape of My Life Challenge" and I couldn't be more excited. 


Prep:  Sunday night (6/12) my husband and I spent about an hour planning out a week's worth of meals and snacks and then off to the grocery store we went:

Can you tell I lined them up by color?

followed by an hours worth of chopping, measuring, and bagging.  Finally we are good to start. 


I decided that I am going to use the Paleo/zone meals (which will earn me the most points per meal).  Paleo meals are meals that basically a caveman would eat.  Lean meats, nuts, and berries.  Easy enough?  Zone meals are meals portioned out in blocks.  I deemed myself a "Medium Female" for the Zone.  I am required to have Breakfast, Lunch, 2 Snacks, and a Dinner per day.  Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner have 3 blocks of Protein, Carbs, and Fat and each snack has 1 block of Protein, Carbs, and Fat. 

Being the dork that I am, I created an excel spread sheet to keep track of my points.  The guidelines are pretty simple:




Wish me luck!!

Starting Weight: 159.4
Measurements: 37C 37W 39H

No comments:

Post a Comment