Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 13 & 14: Weekends are Hard!

Being Week 10 of Crossfit, I pretty much have the dieting and exercising part down pat.  I know what I need to do, it is just a matter of doing it.  Personally I do so well Monday - Friday...losing almost a pound a day (yes a day) until I hit the weekend. 

This weekend was spent in Philly watching Dennis do a Triathlon, going out to Dinner, and seeing a Phillies game.  Not exactly the most conducive schedule for diet and exercise. 




First things first: Exercise. 


I knew I wanted to get 5 WODS in this week.  That meant I would have to work out Monday - Friday with no rest day, OR take a rest day and find a Philly Crossfit and miss watching the Triathlon.  Neither of those options were appealing so I compromised and did 4 WODS during the week and took the entire weekend off.  Not super happy about that, but I did my best. 

Second hurdle: Diet.

I knew we were going to be eating out at least 3 meals of the weekend.  Friday night dinner, Saturday lunch, Saturday night dinner, and Sunday lunch at the Phillies game.  For the rest of the meals and snacks, I mentally went through the weekend and packed any needed eggs, portioned out fruit, Fish Oil Pills, and anything else to get me my 3 point meals.  As for eating out, I did my best, but most of the meals out were negative points. 


As of right now I have 218 points and I have 6 more weeks to earn 751(minimum). 

Looking at my Gmail Calendar (aka my life) my weekends are pretty manageable from here on out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment