Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 5: Good Day for Numbers

Every morning I get up run to the bathroom and weigh myself, its now becoming a fun game.  My ultimate goal is to be in the 140s by September 22nd for my Vegas Trip. 

Today I jumped on the scale at 5:00am and Boo Ya....153.4 lbs.  I am so close to being out of the 150's.  I have been there since Junior year in College. 

In order to get my 5 workouts in this week, I had to attend two morning classes, which, by the way, are hell. 

A. Its hard to go to bed early enough to get enough sleep to wake up at 5am.
B. Its hard to wake up at 5am.
C. Its hard to convince yourself to wake up at 5am to go do a WOD.
D. Its hard for my body to understand wtf I'm doing to it at 6am. 


Notice the Time Stamp


After my WOD my attitude quick changes:

A. I'm so glad I got this done with BEFORE work.
B. Now I dont have to have anxiety about the WOD all day long.
C. Free time after work, YIPPEE!
D. That wasn't sooo bad, ok yes it was, but I'm still glad its over!


Very excited for Laurie's Wedding this weekend and Dennis and I are going to try to visit Crossfit Norwalk to get our 5th WOD in this week to maximize our bonus points. 

Today's Workout:

Skill:
2k Row for Time   8:40

WOD:
5 Rounds
5 Shoulder to Overhead  (used the 35lb bar)
10 Burpees

Time: 9:40

No comments:

Post a Comment