Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 8: First RX WOD

Week 1 is in the books of "The Best Shape of My Life" Challenge and I think I did pretty well. 

As of now I have scored 114 pts.  My Goal is score at least 751 points at the end of 8 weeks so I am headed in the right direction. 


Today's WOD was incredibly challenging, but I hit a huge milestone today, I completed the work out with the Prescribed Weight (Rx).  This means, I did the work out without using a modification. 

I'm Kinda a Big Deal



Skill:
2,000m Row for Time 8:40

WOD:
100 Air Squats
50 Double Unders
10 Burpees
40 Double Unders
10 Burpees
30 Double Unders
10 Burpees
20 Double Unders
10 Burpees
10 Double Unders
10 Burpees
100 Air Squats

32:32

I usually do single jump ropes, but Mike insisted that I try double unders. (Double Under – Jump rope does 2 complete motions in one jump) I was the last person to finish the WOD but who cares!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment