Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 17: Women's Only Class

Let me just say how much fun the Wednesday 7pm Women's Only Class was last night!  My two awesome friends Jackie & Leigh Anne came with me to the class and I think they enjoyed it.

Highlights:

Neither Jackie or Leigh Anne correctly putting and/or spelling my last name on the wavier.  Good work!

Jackie jumping rope like she was in a school playground.  LOL (she just had foot surgery). 

Leigh Anne sizing up the other woman in the class that looked like she was in Runners World Magazine. 

Everybody finishing the "Helen" workout!

God I Love Kettlebells!

Skill:
Team Row of 3,000M  15:40

WOD:
"Helen"
3 Rounds
400m Run
21 Kettlebell Swings
12 Pull Ups

12:35


Women's Class Scores in Blue

I am taking tomorrow as my rest day, I've gone 3 in a row and need a rest.  I am back at 153 lbs and I hope to weigh in tomorrow at 152. 

I am also excited that I don't have any major traveling plans this weekend so I can keep my diet and working out in check.  Again, I usually lose about a pound a day but then on the weekends gain 2-4 back.

3 LBS are between me and my goal of 140s by September!  GO ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment