Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

I hope every body had a SAFE and fun New Year's Eve/ New Year Celebration.  I had a really awesome night with some of my favorite people.  




Got really drunk......




.....and played "Just Dance" for Wii.  (That counts as Cardio, right?)




I was completely useless on Sunday, January 1st, but trust me, I made up for it today. 

At about 11:30am I went to a local park and ran 4 miles and I did it with my best pace yet.  It was super cold out, but I have a race in February that could be super cold, so I might as well get used to running in the cold now.  The park that I ran at was slightly hilly and I only had to walk a couple short times to give my legs a rest. 

After the run I was telling Dennis that when I am running, I'm tired, but not as tired as I am during WODs.  This is a good thing.  Normally I would sell myself short and walk when I "felt" tired, but now, unless I feel like I do during some of the WODs, I refuse to walk.  

Then I attended the 4:15 Crossfit class.  I thought I would be more tired for the WOD, but I felt ok during it.  

Endurance:
3 Rounds
250 Meter Row
10 Push Ups
5 Burpees

WOD:
6 Rounds
30 Seconds On 2:30 Off
AMRAP Thrusters - 65lbs

5+6+6+7+7+7 = 38

Cash Out:
2 Minutes to find Max Reps of T2B
20

10 x 2 GHD



No comments:

Post a Comment