Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Made the List!


This week is getting away from me quickly because of the hectic weekend.  I was completely useless on Sunday and made an excutive decision to take an unscheduled rest day.  This of course, shifts my entire week.

I knew I had to get my normal long run in on Monday and surprisingly the run felt great.  I didn't get tired until mile 4, making the last half mile challenging, but overal my pace was decent. 

Tuesday I went to Crossfit after work and to my dismay, I had been put on the asshole list! 


Bottom Right in Red
The asshole list is a running list of people that did something that is frowned upon at Crossfit.  Typically in a globo gym they have rules like: wipe off your machine, dont drop the weights, dont use chalk, no blasting music, etc.  We don't have those rules, but we pretty much have a code.  Basically if you use a piece of equipment, put it back, clean up after yourself.  Don't cherry pick your work outs, count your reps, and anything else that would deem you an asshole. 

Well, the other day, apparently I forgot to put away my hat and gloves I was using during an extremely cold run, and there I was, on the asshole list! 

My punishment: 30 Clean and Jerks at 85lbs while listening to my most hated Crossfit workout song, Bottoms Up.  Very clever Mike.  Very clever.  So until I complete my 30 C&J's, I shall remain on the asshole list. 



Monday:


4.5 Mile Run in 46:09




Tuesday:


Endurance:
2k Row 8:28 (not my finest performance)


WOD:


5 Rounds
12 One Handed DB Snatch (15lbs)
12 T2B
12 Burpees


19:17


Cash Out: 1 Minute of War Ropes

No comments:

Post a Comment