Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Have the Best/Supportive Friends...EVER!!

me: Oh I got a new personal record today at Crossfit!

Sarah: ooooooooh for what

me: 500 meter row in 1 minute and 49.4 seconds. I may be on the PR board after today. I'm eager to see.

Sarah: nice nice. I am so inspired by your crossfit stuff.

me: hahahaha noooooooo

Sarah: you are so intense

me: I suck, you should see the other girls. 

Sarah: it's not about the other girls, it's what you've done for yourself

me: Yeah I know but I just feel weird when people say they are impressed with me.  I feel like im at the back of the pack.

Sarah: dedication wise? Well it's the drive I'm impressed with.

me: awww thanks

Sarah: and the progress you have made and keep making and the fact that you keeeeeeeep going.

me: It's cool to see the progress and I like to celebrate my little wins, but it is really hard to balance sometimes. My life was pretty jam packed before and still is, but i just have to work around it

Sarah: yeah and even more so.....crazy.

me: but i do appreciate that compliment, you would be so awesome at it

Sarah: nope

me: hahahahaha

Sarah: first time i felt like puking I'd quit, so I'd quit day 1. lol.

me: i puked today, after my row.

Sarah: see

me: hahahaha

Sarah: I'm not that hardcore about anything

me: i just wish i could get rid of this last bit of fat.  its really emotionally hard to work so physically hard
and still not be happy, Im doing everything i can and sometimes I'm like....how on earth can i keep this up?


Sarah: seriously,  it's intense.

Sarah (MOH) and I @ my wedding
Endurance:
Run 400 Meters
10 Burpees
3 Rounds

WOD:
TABATA 20 of work, 10 of rest 8 times

Pull Ups - Purple Band   Score 5
DB Shoulder to OH - 25lbs Score 5
Pistols - Score 4
Double Kettlebell Swing - (8kg) Score 10
GHD Sit Ups - Score 3

Score = your lowest # of reps in 20 seconds

1 comment: