Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy as a Burpee!

Here we are in early November and I just looked at my gmail calendar (aka my life). 

This weekend I am celebrating a friends on birthday on 11-11-11 in Philly and then sleeping over my sister in law's until Sunday. 

Next weekend I am heading up to CT to watch Dennis compete in Festivous2 and then going to a baby shower in PA on Sunday.

The following weekend I have Thanksgiving and my 10 year high school reunion. 

Then, the first weekend in December is our Annual O'Donnell Christmas Party followed by a 5k run in the morning and a beer festival that same day. 

The weekend following that, I am going to NYC for the biggest Santa event ever, Santacon (aka the best day of the year). 


OH.MY.GOD.


Those are just the weekends!  I didn't even mention all the extra credit stuff I am doing on the weekdays.  LOL. Why do I do this to myself?  Oh right, because I love being social, I love doing fun things, and planning is my true gift in life. 

So how on earth am I going to balance my eating and WODing?  One thing is for sure, I now have my head on straight! 

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law and our friend Heather, we have been emailing each other our food intakes and our calories eaten.  The first two weeks I was horrible and I was gaining weight.  Colleen, on the other hand was doing fucking awesome. 

She was staying within her calorie budget and losing weight.  And I was simply jealous.  That is why the buddy system works.  Jealousy is a great fuel for me when I'm on a weight loss quest. 

So here I am week 3 and I am back in business.  I have been working out, and working hard, minding what I eat, and I'm seeing the results.  (I will be taking another set of before/after pics on Monday). 

Which some good planning and self control, I think I will be able to get through the next month or so of weekends without tipping the scale.  I cannot stress enough how much diet and working out go hand in hand for me.  Until then, wish me luck!!!


WOD:

Endurance:
250 Row
30 Mountain Climbers
5 Rounds

Strength:
Hanging Clean
3 Per Minute for 10 Minutes
65lbs

WOD:
20 Wall Balls (10lbs)*
Bear Crawl
20 Wall Balls
Burpee Wide Hop(?)
20 Wall Balls
Army Crawl
20 Wall Balls
Forward Somersault (?)
20 Wall Balls
Hand Stand Walk

13:49ish
*there weren't enough 14lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment