Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Already Thinking About 2012

I'm not sure if it has been showing in my Blogs, but I feel like I have been all over the place with goals.  I know I mentioned trying to have defined abs by New Years, emailing my calories to my friends, running marathons, and anything else I may have said.  


Sadly, I do not have a six pack, I stopped emailing my calories to my friends (and stopped counting them too), and the only "Marathon" I have run has been a 5k.  So clearly I'm really good at setting goals, just slightly bad at keeping up with them.  


This is a SUPER touchy subject for me, especially around the new years.  People think of January 1st as a "new start" and blah blah blah (Ke$ha reference....anybody?).  Well I always look back at the year that is gone and focus on all my failed goals and failures.  Wow that's really positive!  


I think for 2012 I am going to set some really challenging, yet obtainable goals for myself and really work hard to reach them.  I know I want to increase my strength.  I know I want to focus on running this year.  I know I want do major fundraising for two Crossfit charities this year, and for the love of God I know I want to have a six pack.  I am not declaring my goals right now, just sorta brainstorming.  


With all that said, I have to work hard.  I have to be strict, and smart, and give up things that I like but don't help me achieve my goals. How do my fellow yet superior crossfitters do it? 


Wednesday's WOD




Wedneday:

Strength
15 Minutes to Find your Max Snatch Balance
My Max = 65lbs


WOD
50-40-30-20-10
Single Arm Overhead KB Squat (8kg)
Double Unders


Time: 21:19


Thursday:

Glorious Glorious Rest Day

1 comment:

  1. Keep working hard, never give up or get frustrated because it will happen!

    ReplyDelete