Saturday, June 7, 2014

May Recap

With Beast Mode still engaged, I wanted to take a quick look back to the month of May.  



Using my awesome new Heart Rate Monitor (Mio LINK) and this very cool app (digifit), I've been able to keep track of all my activities this month.  Counting only May, I've done 18 walks, 6 runs, 6 bike rides, and 10 Crossfit classes (with only 5 complete rest days). And a few of those days I did all 3 in the same day!!

I am not, by any means, saying that this was an EASY schedule to keep up, but I made it a priority and as you can see in the 2nd week of the month I was a complete slacker.  Reason?  My husband was in Atlantic City that week for work, so it just wasn't something I could swing.  LIFE HAPPENS.  

This is a HUGE improvement from April and I hope to improve even more for June. 



No comments:

Post a Comment