Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Too Sore for More

Even though yesterday's WOD was pretty intense, I was feeling pretty good through out the day.

My coworker and I typically take a 2 mile walk at lunch to get out of the office and be outside.  This helps my body a TON staying loose during the day. Otherwise I find myself sitting for almost 9 hours and simply stiffing up.  

It was at 9pm last night when the 6am WOD hit me like a ton of bricks.  I went to yawn and immediately thrashed forward because of the pain in my abbs that it caused.  My legs (mostly my thighs) were sore from the squats, and then finally my shoulders started to scream as well.  I was also dealing with ripped callouses and band burn on my stomach.  Meh.  

Not to mention a fellow 6am'er was feeling chills and had a high fever all day.  She never gets sick, so obviously I blame Angie!

This already gave me a pre-excuse not to go to today's WOD, but I reluctantly packed my gym bag anyways just in case I felt inspired in the morning.  And I made it!




7 Rounds
10 Wall Balls (14 lbs)
10 Box Jumps (20″ Step Ups)
10 Ring Dips (Purple Band)
15 minute time cap

Karen: 13:39

No comments:

Post a Comment