Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Every Halloween I vow to lose weight so I can dress up as skanky as possible for my costume.  What ends up happening is that I don't lose the weight, and then try to still dress as skanky as I feel comfortable.  I think this will be my last year dressing up with that mentality.  Luckily, it's probably the least I've weighed in many Halloweens.  The costume choice? Easy.  This year I've been completely obsessed with Ke$ha.  I've seen two of her concerts (and I'd go again in a heart beat), have both her CD's (Didn't want the remix one) and I even have (gasp) a Ke$ha shirt (that I drunkenly overpaid a dollar for). 

I think I nailed the costume pretty well:


Ke$ha

Karen


Weirdest thing ever?  After Dennis took that picture, the first thing I said was....whoa look at my arm muscle! 

Now that Halloween is over, I can put away the glitter and the skeleton body suit and refocus on my Crossfitting.  I am happy to say that I am 100% healthy and ready to rock. 

In two months we will be in 2012....that is just nuts!  I am still going to try to lose 1lb a week until 2012.  It's been a rocky start with Halloween weekend and loss of power, but if I focus and work really hard I think I can do it. 

Even though I my diet hasn't been ideal, my two girlfriends and I have still be emailing each other what we've been eating to keep each other honest and on track.

For the rest the year I'm also going to try to blog more, and for sure keep track of my weights more.  Today I did two movements at 100+ lbs.  Go Me!

I hope everybody had a wonderful and safe Halloween!!!


Skill:
5 Rounds
10 Second Plank
30 DU

7 x 1 Split Jerks (65lbs)

WOD:
10 Minute AMRAP
2 Deadlifts (115lbs)
8 Wall Ball (14lbs)

10+2

3 Minutes Find 1 Rep Max Split Jerk  = 100lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment