Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What's Next?

And they lived happily ever after....




Now that my Vegas goal is gone, and my cold/sinus whatever this sickness is, is about 90% gone, I am tryyyyyyyying to get back into eating healthy and Crossfitting 3-4 days a week.  WHY IS THIS SO HARD AGAIN?  I have all the tools to be successful and I know what it takes to be successful, so why am I getting stuck?

1. Routine.  I am completely out of my healthy routine.  I need to go to bed early so I can wake up early to get the WOD in right away.  That free's up my evenings after work to prep food and do errands. 

2. No Goal.  My first 8 weeks I was trying to win the Biggest Loser.  My 2nd 8 Weeks I was trying to win The Best Shape of my Life.  From the end of that I was trying to be hot for Vegas.  Now I have no goals set for myself, so it's hard for me to find the motivation. 

3. Mentally Weak.  Completely ignoring the fact that I had to take some time off of Crossfit to recover from being sick, I feel like I have lost all that I had accomplished.  The WOD's have been kicking my ass the last two weeks and I feel like I should be performing better than this. 


So what's the plan Karen?


Well first off, I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself.  Ok- done.  Next I am going to set a fitness goal of losing 1 pound per week until January 2012.  It's completely reachable, very measurable, and it would be very cool to be 140-143lbs to ring in the new year (new party dress perhaps?).  I'm going to use my tools and knowledge that in order to lose weight I have to get enough sleep, drink lots of water, eat the right foods, and exercise 3-4 days a week, oh and of course having a positive attitude!

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment