Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WODing For Two

Ok so obviously I was having a bad day yesterday and this morning I'm feeling a little bit better.  No plans to work out today, and probably won't until this weekend, but in the meantime I wanted to post a few things that have really cracked me up.

Let's face it, Crossfit has taken the world by storm and is growing in boxes, members, and products.  Here are some of my pregnant favorites:


When I tweet sometimes my hashtag is #wodingfor2 and this shirt is amazingly adorable!  This photo has been posted not once, but twice on my facebook page from fellow Crossfitters. 

This following product was the first one that I stumbled across and I have to admit, I want it!  It's adorable!  And the name, Buff Baby?!?  TOO MUCH!


All it is really is a rattle in the shape of a dumbbell, but seriously, just looking at it cracks me up. 

The next few items are from a website called WOD Toys. An entire website for Crossfit Toys for infants, babies, and toddlers.  So hysterical!!




I only wish I could add these to my baby registry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment