Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Regional Weekend!


Today started the Regional Weekend for those who qualified.  As I sit here blogging, I am eagerly awaiting to hear the results of the 2 WODs from day 1.  Today, tomorrow, and Sunday each team and each individual does 2 WODs and then the best 14 (I think) move on to The Games. 

I am so hopeful for 610's team and Trainer Mike as an individual make it to The Games so Dennis and I can take a mini vacation out to CA to watch!!

Since Trainer Evan is gone for the weekend, our box is closed for the weekend (which worked out nicely for me since I am going to be away) and last night a few of us decided to go out, hang out socially, and watch the Flyers game.  OBVIOUSLY Crossfit was a hot topic last night with all the build up to the Regionals and I suddenly felt overwhelmed with inspiration.

I almost wanted to call trainer Molly and ask her what I needed to do to make Regionals in 2014 or 2015, but part of me already knew the answer. 

I'd have to increase my strength and endurance and be strict with my diet.  I know the road to success, it's just finding the drive to do so, which is such a hit or miss with me. 

As an AVERAGE person doing Crossfit I have to hold my head up high and be happy with what I've done thus far.  I know that I really dug deep and fully committed, I could become an above average Crossfitter.  I think that 2011 - 2012 was my "learning year" and even though I will be set back a little now that I'm WOD'ing for two, that doesn't mean it will stop me from any types of goals or achievments I have for 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment