Friday, May 23, 2014

5 Days in a Row


I really meant to rest today, I swear, but....

My Phone Takes Lovely Pictures

.........it was just too nice of a day to not run.  And I got out of work early so I had the time to do it.  I was supposed to rest today, run tomorrow, and cross train on Sunday.  But I've learned that if you are ABLE to get a workout in, do it, because there is always the chance that tomorrow the weather will be bad, you won't feel right, or 100 other "ifs" that could cause a disruption in the training.  

This now free's up tomorrow for me, which is great because I have some VERY special visitors coming this weekend!!

South Mountain Crossfit is competing in the 2014 regionals which just happens to be 15 minutes away from our house here in VA!  The team had their first 4 WODs this morning and provided me with some entertainment during work this morning (it was streaming on crossfitgames.com live). 

They have their 2nd heat tomorrow morning which Dennis, Shane, and I will  be attending in person to watch.  Should be a great time to see everybody from SMCF and it will be nice to finally have a rest day! 

I hope everybody has a wonderful and safe long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment