Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cherish Court

With my life still in a constant change, I've realized that I need to start cherishing things as they are rather than "getting through" them.  And the sooner you learn that, the better. 



I just got word that I have been offered a full time office position and I will be started said job on June 3rd, or this Monday.  Hooray!  And then my mind went into super crazy worry mode.  

When will I be able to Crossfit / Run / Walk with Shane?
I don't have any work clothes that fit.
We have to get Shane into a daycare ASAP
Will I have time to properly plan my meals?

Literally 100's of worries and questions have been circulating my brains which is amusing to me because right now, as a semi stay at home mom and part time work from homer employee, all I've been worrying about is not making/contributing enough money to the household.  

So the lesson?

1.  I've had a full time job before and I was able to balance work, Crossfit, running, and I'm sure I will be able to add Shane in there :)
2.  Ok, I do have clothes that fit, I just need new ones that look cuter.
3. Not and issue and its basically already taken care of.
4. YES.  If it's important, it will happen.  

YOU WILL BE ONCE AGAIN HELPING TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY.  I NEED TO CONGRATULATE MYSELF ON THIS.  IT TOOK JUST OVER A MONTH TO LAND THIS JOB, AND I NEED TO SEE THIS AS A HUGE COMPLIMENT TO MY SKILLS AND ABILITY. 

I'm starting to realize that nothing in life is going to be perfect and my List of Things to do will be endless.  So I might as well just take a deep breath, and enjoy the situation I am in now.  And now.  And now.  

Right now, as I type, Shane is sleeping.  I'm typing this blog in comfy clothes, and I'm waiting until 11:00am to turn on The Price is Right.  

I am NOT thinking about how I am not making any money at this moment and that the laundry needs to be switched over and the dishes need to be done.  

I'm simply enjoying this moment for what it is.  If I just "get through" the day, I'm going to look back and realized that, congrats, you "got through" life without ever taking the time out to enjoy things. 


Wednesday May 22nd

Ran 2.50 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment