Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No WOD Guilt

I've been putting off blogging for weeks now, but not without guilt.  Guilt for not blogging and guilt for not having anything really to blog about. 
Becoming pregnant has become THE BIGGEST change I've ever gone through and keeping up my lifestyle in addition to being pregnant has proven to be impossible. 

Since my schedule is basically recover from the weekend, work, sleep, and eat, working out hasn't been in the mix.  And every morning I wake up and mentally debate about my growing stomach, is it bump or is it just the result of me not WODing anymore? 

Since now I'm in the 2nd trimester, I'm not feeling as sick anymore, but I just cannot shake the feeling of being tired.  I get done from work, head home, eat something small and then fall asleep.  Only to be plauged with dreams every night that wake me multiple times a night.  Keeping me on this horrific cycle of being tired. 

One nice thing about life right now, is our home construction is finally finished.  Our nursery and bedroom have been redone and are both livable.  Huge improvment from sleeping on the futon. 

I was really hopeful to get back to the box this week, and there is still hope.  I've decided that on Thursdays and Saturday I WOD, and then add at least 2 - 3 days in the pool at 24/7. 

I can't go back, I can only move forward and that is the goal.  Tomorrow recovery WOD, possibly some activity Friday, WOD Saturday, and hopefuly that will gett things rolling for me once again!








No comments:

Post a Comment