Sunday, April 10, 2016

CrossFit Totals 2016

One of my FAVORITE days of the year is the day we do the CrossFit totals.  I've done it 2 times before this time and was super curious to see what I would get in comparisons to other years.  

In 2011 I got a score of: 405

The Break Down:

Back Squat: 155lbs
Shoulder Press: 75lbs
Dead Lift: 175

In 2014 I got a score of: 455

The Break Down:
Back Squat: 175
Shoulder Press: 65
Dead Lift: 215

My Newest Score is: 485

The Break Down:
Back Squat: 175
Shoulder Press: 85
Dead Lift: 225


I wasn't overly impressed with my scores but according to the weight vs total numbers I am between intermediate and advanced.  As most of you know, most of my focus this year has been cardio and not strength. 

Plus, before I switched to Hydraulic, Strength was not something I worked on daily.  So my guess is that my next test will be considerably higher.  



No comments:

Post a Comment