Sunday, March 13, 2016

Crossfit Games 2016 WOD 16.3

With a busy weekend and an even busier week ahead, I was again finding myself anxious about the 16.3 WOD announcement.  I typically like to have 2 opportunities to do the workout (assuming I'm able to complete it) so my only option for that was to do the WOD immediately following the announcement on Thursday and then again on Monday morning.

So at 7:45pm on Thursday night I found myself alone at Hydraulic waiting for the announcement.  Trainer Matt had agreed to meet me there to judge me (if needed) and funny enough, Travis came wondering in and so the three of us watched the announcement together.  

First movement - Snatch (so far so good!)
Second movement - Bar Muscle Ups (Ugh!!!)

Since I can't do Bar Muscle Ups (or regular muscle ups for that matter) all I had to do was 10 light snatches to get a RX'd score of 10, which took about 20 seconds to complete.  

Another disappointing WOD, but that's the way the Open works for me.  The good news was it relieved a ton of stress and logistics for the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment