Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Week 6 - My Last Weekend of Freedom

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is it.  This is the last weekend of my Maternity Leave.  It's been a wild ride, but I almost feel as if the time is right for me once again be a contributing person in society.  

Compared to last maternity leave, this one rocked.  I can happily say that I did not waste the time I was given to get myself on a good, healthy routine.  

My PRE Pregnancy weight was 145.
My Peak Weight During Pregnancy was 185.

and right now, I weigh 152.  Less than 10lbs from my PRE Pregnancy weight.  I couldn't be more proud of myself.  

The biggest accomplishment (besides birthing a child) was that even though I didn't have to, I still went to the 6am Class to keep my body in a routine that wouldn't go into shock on June 8th.  And that has made all the difference.  

This weekend we weren't able to go on a bike ride because we had some very special visitors:





No comments:

Post a Comment