Monday, February 17, 2014

Crossfit Bone Island

Despite the fact that just a day or so earlier myself and 11 other people just ran a combined distance of 200 miles, we were more that enthusiastic to visit the Southern Most Continental USA Crossfit Box, Crossfit Bone Island / Key West. 




We WALKED about 2 miles in the heat to get to this box which was a fantastic warm up for the WOD:

17 Minute AMRAP

20 Parrell Jumps
10 T2B
5 Burpees

I was secretly happy that I could handle this WOD (I had been many moons since I have WODed) without too much difficulty.  

17 Minutes is probably my favorite length of an AMRAP, not too long, not too short.  Don't be fooled by my shirt in the picture, I am completely drenched in sweat.  

It was really awesome visiting this box, the people were great, and some nice crossfiter drove us home instead of making us walk all the way back to our hotel.  (We even rescued a lost dog on our way home!). 

Post Ragnar Running and Crossfit WODing....we spent the rest of our vacation days enjoying bars, sunsets, beaches, roosters and each other.  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment