Sunday, September 18, 2011

5 Days to Vegas: Crossfit Aspire!

I'm not quite sure how I made it to Crossfit today considering these factors:

1. Yesterday I got up at 5am to be at Crossfit610 to carpool down to Philly.
2. Once in Philly, I did the FGB and got 206 reps.
3. After FGB, I went to a baby shower.
4. After the Baby Shower, drove down to Palmyra NJ to sleep over my friends house.
5. Didn't get to sleep until well after midnight.

But low and behold here I am at Crossfit Aspire in Cherry Hill.

I do REALLY like visiting different boxes to see how they differ from Crossfit610...and of course I added to my ever growing Crossfit Wardrobe:


Back

Warm Up:
Run Around the Building
1 Minute of Rowing or 250 Meters (which ever comes first)
20 Sit Ups
20 Push Ups
1 Waiter Walk

Skill:
Find 1 Rep Max Jerk (75lbs)

WOD:
21-15-9
Jerk
Bar Hop

5:50 (65lbs)


Thank you Crossfit Aspire for letting me drop in and do the WOD with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment